I BUILT THIS! Contest
Show off your projects!
Our annual I BUILT THIS! video contest is a nationwide competition inviting construction craft students and trainees to showcase their building projects.
Celebrating the art of building, high school career and technical education students and postsecondary construction trainees or apprentices are eligible to enter the I BUILT THIS! contest.
I BUILT THIS! 2022
The eighth annual I BUILT THIS! construction video contest is now concluded. Huge thank you to all who participated this year. Check out the winning videos below!
Check back for the rules of the 2023 I BUILT THIS! contest.
Congratulations to the 2022 Winners!
Tulsa Technology Center
Hawkeye Community College
Mooresville High School
- Entries must showcase projects that are relevant to the construction or maintenance industries.
- Featured projects must have been completed in 2022.
- Proper safety practices must be used in the video.
- Video or caption must include the names of participants and their school/training program.
- Videos must use original audio or copyright free music/sounds.
- Entrants must be following Build Your Future on the platform of entry.
Three winner (Secondary, Postsecondary, People’s Choice) will each receive the following prizes:
- GoPro HERO11 Black +Accessories Bundle
- DEWALT Tools
- 20V MAX* Cordless Brushless XR® Hammerdrill & Impact Driver Combo Kit
- ARIAT Gear
- Patriot Backpack w/ buckle
- Patriot Snapback
- Carhartt Gear
- Legacy Series Deluxe Toolbelt
- $50 gift card
The school or training program associated with the winning entries will also receive:
- NCCER/Pearson Classroom book set
- NCCER/BYF swag